Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another step towards Indepence....

Thank you all for voting for me for the Circle of Moms top 25 funniest blogs....I didn't win, but I beat other blogs out there!
So on to other news....today was the first day Leah did not have her morning bottle, yup my baby is totally growing up - she can now drink out of a sippy cup on her own - I don't have to hold it for her anymore!  I'm a little excited about that, it's kind of hard to eat your own dinner while trying to help your child drink (I am now use to eating semi-warm meals that when I do get something hot I don't know what to do!)  It always amazes me when I watch either Grace and now Leah eat, it's one of those things that sort of baffles me - even though it's instinct to eat I still wonder how did they learn to do that.  It use to be me telling them to drink or eat and now they do it all on their own.  Leah has gotten the lesson so well that she now enjoys getting into our cupboards and helping herself to snacks - crackers or cereal, the occasional onion.
Yes my youngest is growing up - not walking yet, but still getting into mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment